Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric at a glance
The global Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric research is a result of a comprehensive primary and secondary research performed by the analysts to extract the nitty-gritty of the Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric . Various service providers, implementation vendors and research in different departments of all gamut of companies were approached to provide a clear-cut picture of the structure. Further, DROT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are used to offer the factors impacting the growth of the Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric .
The global Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric is estimated to reach ~US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2019. With a CAGR of xx% throughout the historic period 2014-2019, the Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric is expected to grow at healthy CAGR of xx% over the foreseeable timeframe 2017 to 2026. In this research study, 2018 is considered as the base year.
The Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric research provides vital insights to the readers:
• Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric player
• Historical and current year revenue of related Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric players analyzed at geographical level
• Factors (Positive and Negative) affecting the growth of the global Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric
• Analysis of supply-demand ratio in each end use industry
• Segmentation of the Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric to highlight the growth prospects and trends impacting these segments
And so on …
The Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric research gets rid of the following queries:
What are the factors hindering the growth of the global Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric ?
• How are the emerging Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric players competing with the leading stakeholders?
• What is the present and future prospect of the global Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric by product?
• Why is the adoption of Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric highest in end use industry?
• How many units of Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric are estimated to be sold in 2019?
The Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric study presents a compilation of share, demand analysis, and future outlook associated with each segment as well as sub-segment. The key segments include, product type, end use, region, and relevant competitors.
prominent players have been profiled and studied in the report.
Robust demand for these fabric for application in the production of protective clothing for fire fighters, naval & armed forces, and miners, is a key growth determinant for the . For example – anti-flash gloves and hoods derived from Kevlar are currently being used by Royal New Zealand Navy (RNZN), and a flame retardant jute-based fabric has been developed by the IJIRA – Indian Jute Industries Research Association, for use as brattice clothing by coal miners.
Development of Nanotechnology-based Flame Retardant Fibers for Military and Space Exploration Applications
There is a growing requirement of flame retardant materials that have textured surfaces in engineering and industrial applications. Recognizing the need, a group of researchers at Defense Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) have developed a nano-engineered polymer-based fabric particularly for applications in the space industry and armed forces personnel.
This fabric developed by DIAT is highly flame resistant and retardant to hyper-saline solutions, and is also capable of withstanding ultraviolet radiation and low temperatures. This nano-engineered polymer fabric exhibits excellent integrity when exposed to chemical attacks as well as low and high temperature. Apart from space exploration and military applications, this fabric can also be effectively used in other security forces including air force and the navy.
Growing Offshore Oil & Gas Investments to Boost Demand for Flame Resistant & Retardant Fabrics
Post-high uncertainty in oil & gas industry over the past few years, which was influenced by a plethora of factors including the advent of shale oil production, oil cost-cutting measures, and falling oil prices, offshore production has experience a downward trend. However, with stabilizing oil prices the offshore oil & gas exploration industry’s outlook for the future seems promising, with several large projects impending to be deployed such as Bonga Southwest, ACG and Mad Dog Phase 2.
Alarming number of fatalities and injuries have been associated with workers in the oil & gas industries, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Recognizing the concern of these workers, OSHA rolled out an official memo, which compels oilfield companies to provide workers with flame retardant clothing, to the entire oil & gas industry.
This resulted into a dramatic decline in the number of fatalities in the industry with respect to fire to and explosion, according to a comparative analysis carried by Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2016. Increasing oil & gas exploration activities coupled with innate requirement for flame retardant and resistant clothing in the industry will drive the growth in the near future.
Note: The insights mentioned here are of the respective analysts, and do not reflect the position of
Highlights of the Flame Resistant and Retardant Fabric Study:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent
- Important changes in dynamics
- segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional s
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click HERE To get more details at