How businesses can leverage transformation with SAP S/4 HANA?
Anyone with knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has heard of SAP S/4 HANA at some point or the other. So, the story started when SAP launched one of its finest works, the SAP S/4 HANA, in 2015. The solution was an instant hit as it was equipped with features and functionalities that are ideally suited to enable businesses to survive and thrive in this highly competitive market of the present day.
There is no doubt that businesses must be quick to consider migration to SAP S/4 HANA. Mainly because the world we live in today is driven by technology, and the rate at which technology is evolving and getting better is genuinely remarkable.
Today, if a business is not tech-savvy, then it is very likely that its competitors will leave it behind sooner or later. Therefore, businesses must be agile and flexible enough to leverage a solution that can simplify all business processes with ease. And the best way to drive this transformation is to move forward with SAP HANA migration and reap the benefits that come with it.
Reasons to Migrate to SAP S/4 HANA Platform
First of all, SAP S/4 HANA is not a new solution, and businesses that have implemented the solution have seen many tangible benefits in no time. Not just this, but SAP S/4 HANA has enabled businesses to leverage the capabilities of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
But there is no need to take my word for it as here we will discuss and take a look at some of those perks of migrating to SAP S/4 HANA:
- The simplicity offered by SAP S/4 HANA: Want to know what sets SAP S/4 HANA apart from other competitors? It is the simplicity offered by the solution. The time-efficient solution has eliminated all the tedious tables making it easy for the system to respond to all queries and transactions.
This means that businesses could now spend less time on tasks related to processing and spent more time on quality-driven tasks. Furthermore, SAP S/4 HANA provides easy access to all business-related data while running all the necessary applications natively.
- Make better decisions with real-time analytics: SAP S/4 HANA is the perfect ERP solution for businesses that require quick access to updated data and information. This is because the in-memory database technology enables companies to process data at speeds ten times faster without any complications.
SAP S/4 HANA is equipped with comprehensive business intelligence technology, and combining that with the enhanced speed enables businesses to get access to any necessary in real-time. Companies with SAP S/4 HANA can take compelling and informed business decisions in no time. The solution provides the business the much-needed agility to respond to events and opportunities in no time.
- An investment for the future of the business: SAP S/4 HANA is a solution designed to strengthen the industry’s future. Almost every SAP consulting company says that migration will get more and more complex with time.
Therefore, businesses should migrate to SAP S/4 HANA as soon as possible to fulfill the requirements of growing companies. One more reason to hasten the migration is that SAP will discontinue the SAP ECC solution in 2027, making SAP S/4 HANA the best option for the future.
- User-friendliness: SAP S/4 HANA comes with an innovative user interface that is borrowed from SAP Fiori. The user interface showcases a modernized design capable of transforming the user experience for once and all.
The unique characteristics of the interface include responsiveness, effective personalization, and simplicity, irrespective of the device or choice of deployment. This enables the users to reap the benefits of a role-based user experience across all the lines within the business.
- Scalability: Businesses are not meant to be static, and therefore one of the main advantages of migrating to SAP S/4 HANA is that businesses get access to a scalable solution. When we say scalable, companies can choose to grow the SAP S/4 HANA solution as the business’s needs and requirements begin to increase.
Furthermore, SAP S/4 HANA also comes with a dynamic tiring model to store data, which means the frequently accessed data remains in the memory while less accessed data is moved to the disk to clear up space. The advanced compression and columnar storage offered by the solution provides a cost-effective way to manage large volumes of data while reducing the data footprint significantly.
- Access all the latest technologies: SAP S/4 HANA is known for its innovation as it enables businesses to leverage the ever-evolving digital technologies. The solution is designed to cater to every single need of the business while also allowing the company to save time, derive value, and keep up with the competition.
SAP S/4 HANA provides businesses access to unique technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. Businesses use these technologies to use data better and make effective and informed decisions with enhanced business intelligence.
- Versatility and flexibility: SAP S/4 HANA is easily compatible with any other software, hardware, or database, making it one of the most versatile ERP solutions available in the market. This means that businesses can still achieve better outcomes without changing the systems they are comfortable with.
In addition, companies can now apply the latest analytical capabilities in the existing systems and get new insights by reimagining the old assumptions.
It is understandable for a business to be hesitant about migrating to a new ERP solution as the entire migration process is not as easy as it may look in theory. But that does not change the fact that migrating to SAP S/4 HANA is inevitable, and businesses have to get on board to survive the competition in the future.
There are pros and cons of everything but weighing the pros and cons of SAP S/4 HANA brings us to the conclusion that businesses must move forward with SAP S/4 HANA migration. One cannot delay the inevitable for long; therefore, the sooner the migration is done, the better it is for the business.